Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: To my poolies...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Well seeing how I'm leaving in 9 days I thought now was the most appropiate time to do this, seeing how I'm not sure how much I'll be online...and well I'm bored quite honestly biggrin

    As many of you, if not all of you know I'm about to move to the UK for a year and I don't know how much I'm gonna be online so I just wanted to take the time to let each of you know how much you mean to me smile (in no particular order of course)

    Mel- What can I say you're my melber toast and I love staying up all night with you and just laughing and doing crazy ass shit just cos we can. Plus I love the way you twirl your undies on your fonger, it just does something for me*S*

    Rant- you make me laugh...fetish sub, latex, Canadian perv, ADDICT, and Monday morning hangovers biggrin And one day I will be a championship drinker!

    Non- Well I get to meet you so I'm lucky smile I mean who else sends you cheesy certificates and what not? Well I'm gonna miss ya tons...you listen to me when times are bad and you've always been so helpful. *cybers ya to death* just for old time sake*L* And Non never forget I BURN FOR YOU! LMFAO

    Moby- I just wanna say thank you for how much help you've been to me concerning Dublin and what not. And well I know I'll see ya around biggrin

    2CUTE- you be one of my bitches and I love you to death. Thank you for listening to me babble constantly on Q, you've been a lifesaver many a time for me*S*

    Hank- You crack me up especially in voice chat*still gigglin* Hank you're an all around good guy and I'll miss ya*S*

    Virgo- *humps your leg* nuff said biggrin

    Warrior- You too are an all around nice guy...and well I will never forget that moment when I was Latex Love Goddess *still laffin* Anyways, I'm gonna miss ya tons and Mel has quite the catch with you smile

    Sam- I just wanna say thank you for just encouraging me and giving me the benefit of the doubt, I'll always cherish that and I'll keep ya posted on how things are going*S*

    Black Knight- You make me laugh you crazy guy you! And who else can I cuddle with late at night in the pool?*S*

    420- Never will I want to fight you *scared* but the alternate bitch days was a good idea. I'm still jealous about Jesse, but whatever*LMFAO*

    Chloekins- I look forward to seeing you each and every morning, our verbal barfs, our hyperness, our smoochers and our licks. You make me see things about myself that I had long ago forgotten. And I love you to bits biggrin

    Kay I know that I didn't mention some people and it's not cos you're not special to me, cos all of you will be missed and I'll try and stay in as much contact as possible. Plus I think I've rambled long enough *LMAO*

    ------------------
    the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing

    [This message has been edited by Kerala (edited April 16, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *cums *G

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kay well I think I should mention the names that I missed cos now I feel bad...heidi, Redhead, Sniffer, Minnow, Macy, Chilly, Deb and well everyone else...I'll miss ya all...and my email is there...so if I don't have it already drop me a line...and I'll keep ya updated biggrin

    ------------------
    the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At Random


    It was at random that we met,
    A chance that not many get.
    When I heard the "Uh Oh",
    How was I to know!
    That you would turn out to be my special friend,
    Someone who could be there,
    Until the end.

    No matter how I feel or what I do,
    I know, in my heart,
    That I can count on you.

    I've never seen you,
    Heard you, or touched you.
    Those kind of chances are very few.

    To meet someone from far away,
    Never knowing if they're here to stay,
    Not knowing if what they say is true,
    Of what they're doing and telling you.

    So far away, but yet so near,
    The "not knowing" is the fear.
    Is it truth, or is it lies?
    Will a heart grow, or will it die?
    Either way, the bonds of Friendship's strings are tied.

    One's needs are met,
    Some with regret.
    Some with hope,
    Some with pain.
    But still, the answer is plain.

    If we hadn't met,
    On that very day,
    Things would be different
    In every way.

    The emptiness may be filled,
    A life may start to rebuild.
    A heart may be broken,
    Or made to mend;
    All because of that
    "Random Friend".

    *tears and hugs* I'm gonna miss you K. We've become so close, and i would (and have) trust you with anything. I miss not working and having our all night chats.

    PLEASE keep in touch, and hopefully after you get back...we can have that wild weekend in Toronto *S

    [This message has been edited by 2CUTE (edited April 13, 2001).]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kerala, you better stay in touch! GOnna miss ya

  6. #6
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    KErlalalalalalalala


    What can i say, other than i will miss you terribly. YOu have become someone special in my life. I cannot imagine crawling out of bed and not finding you there. WIll be tough.


    You have taught me that it is okay to trust others.. I dont easily and for some weird twisted reason, I do trust you.....*pounce.

    You make me think, you challenge my mindset and you are incredibly beautiful inside.

    I will miss you.......SMOOCH

    Chloe ...........................*cries

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kerala.....who will be my messenger for chloe in the mornings now???? *VBBBBBP*

    Gonna miss ya alot....but have fun...and be safe.....please.....

    *HUGEHUGS*

    Love ya!!!!!!!!

    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    OMG!...And Trixi and Johnny, and oh shit I know there be others...EEK! biggrin

    ------------------
    the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay I deleted Snails off of my orginal list only because a lot has happened in the last few days. Despite where J and I stand now and everything he says and feels about me, I refuse to leave on a bad note and be bitter and jaded, I'm above that. I feel a lot better now that I've deleted his ass off of everything, but I still remember the good things too and despite everything there will be a part of me that misses him. I'm not asking for forgiveness...I don't need it from him, I'm just being the better person and trying to remember the good things instead of focusing on the bad.

    And while I'm in this mood, I need to say good bye to Jen too...I have no idea what happened with us and I won't make apologies for how I've acted or reacted the last while, that's not my intention at all. What I do intend to do is remember the girl that named our strap on pookie and bootie bumped me all the time...that's the Jen I'll remember and miss *S*

    And Chilly I'll try and find you a new messenger...perhaps BK...he has a mean case of insomnia as well...seems like a likely candidate*LMFAO* biggrin



    ------------------
    the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    another person yet who has felt the wrath of snails............*shaking head*

    *waits for a reply knowing I will get one*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •